Thursday, February 01, 2007

Food, 1/31/07

Breakfast:
Bowl of Reeses Puffs

Lunch:
Leftover pasta from the night before
~8oz Cocoa Energizing Soy Protein w/ supplements
A few small chunks of cheese (meant for the baby)

Dinner:
TWO bowls of Reeses Puffs
More small chunks of cheese

Snack:
A pear
More chunks of cheese
4 bites of Peter's burrito

Water:
~40 oz

Notes for yesterday: Cereal was a bad thing to have for dinner. Even though I had two bowls, I was hungry again in a couple of hours. Then, the pear didn't fill me, and the cheese didn't satisfy, and it wasn't until I had a few bites of Peter's burrito (a REAL meal food, for me anyway) that my brain said Ahhhhh. The pear was really yummy though, and I still think it will normally be a great snack. But, all in all, I am very embarrassed about what I ate yesterday...

No comments: