Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Hair

I've been thinking that my hair needs a little bit of a makeover. Nothing really super huge, just, maybe using some products (gasp!) in it or something. I'm really tired of having this inbetween straight and curly hair that is closer to straight but has WAY too much wave in it to look good with any haircut or to look good after a shower and doing nothing but brushing it. The problem is that I have no idea how! I mean, I do know one way, which is to blow dry it, which I'm maybe willing to do. But is there anything else I can do? What do pretty haired people do?

I also have these really lame wispies that are way shorter than normal ones because they are hair that is growing back from being pulled out by Little Chub when she was younger. They go across my forehead and straight down my part, which looks really horrendous. But I guess I'll probably just have to wait for those to grow out...

2 comments:

Real said...

Yeah, if you figure something out, let me know. My preferred coif is cheveux aux chevaux which is my made-up French word for the Ponytail. I am so sick of it. I used to do stuff to my hair every day before kids. Mostly I'm really doing well if I remember to brush my teeth daily now. But I have so many hair issues...

Elizabeth said...

I keep intending to start 'doing' my hair, but I'm really just too lazy for it...

If you didn't hate bangs I was going to suggest really long ones, sideswept, as a help for those breakaways all of us with babies have:).

Have fun with it!