Wednesday, February 07, 2007

We All Fall Down

Ok, maybe you don't. But I do and we did! This morning Little Chub and I were riding Peter to class on my bike, and as I was turning around to head back home, my back tire rode onto my flip-flop, and down we went! Little Chub cried really hard for a minute or two, and her hand flesh was shaped pretty funny, but since she was wearing her helmet (thank goodness!), her hand was the only thing to be injured, and that only happened because she rests her hands on the outside of her little seat instead of on the bar in front of her. I got a scrape on my elbow and my knee. Thank goodness we weren't really moving when it happened! It was pretty embarrassing, though, that it happened on campus because a lot of people were around, including an old man who was probably a professor, and a college aged woman/girl who gasped and came running to help (which was very nice of her). I didn't end up needing any help though because Peter had only taken a few steps away from us, so he came right back and offered to come back home with us if we needed it, but it turned out we didn't, and everything is fine. I find it quite ironic that I fell on my bike and it had nothing to do with being pregnant. And my Little Chub is such a trooper! She is such a wonderful baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ow! I'm glad you're ok!