Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh Look How Smart I Am!

Well, I just took my IQ test. So did Peter. Then we compared. There were a few questions that had more than one possible answer. The saddest part is.....drum roll please.... we then went through to see what score someone would get who didn't know all the answers. We intentionally answered half of them wrong. What was our IQ? Another drum roll please! ........ 122! Then we went through and intentionally answered EVERY question wrong. What was our IQ? 92. It told us we were about average. Huh?!?

You gotta love how these tests inflate the IQ's they give people. Then they tell all their friends about it, and everyone comes to take their test, and everyone feels really smart. Yay for all of us smart people.

For the record, I never did figure out the mixed up letters one, and I happen to live in California. So, really my "real" IQ would have suffered from their putting the letters into two different groups. That really was tripping me up and actually made me feel kind of stupid. But it didn't matter, because my IQ is 132! Hahahahahaha!

Testriffic IQ test

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well, I'm one of those idiots who got a 122. I guess us mere mortals can't play around with tests like you smart peole can... lol! Seriously, I just put answers down, but I can't help bet feel idiotic after reading your post...

Real said...

Dang! I was only 127.