Friday, February 23, 2007

The Personality Quiz

I've taken that quiz 4 or 5 times now. That's the first time I've ever gotten a P at the end. The first couple times, I was INTJ, and I don't remember what the T stands for. Then the next couple times I was INFJ. Now I'm INFP. The two things that have remained constant over the years (since I was 16) are introverted and intuitive. I've changed from judging to perceiving and from thinking to feeling, although the latter is a category that my answers almost defintiely depend on my mood. There are always several questions in quizzes like these that could go either way for me, so my mood is what determines the answer. I'm sure it's like this for most people. I think it's really funny that I scored 100% on the introverted part. It doesn't surprise me, but it's still funny.

Anyway, I have way too much fun with these darn personality tests. I could get caught up in them for hours, and they never really tell me anything new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fyi:
www.INFJ.com
www.INTJ.org
www.INFJorINFP.com
www.BestFitType.com