Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Idol Guys

Well, they did much better this time. I've gotta say, if Sanjaya doesn't go home this week... well, I can't really say anything because we've already established that America and I don't see eye to eye. But, really, out of all 10 guys, he REALLY did the worst. Chris Richardson was really close to my top three last week, and this week, he was my favorite. And Sundance Head finally proved to me that he even deserves to be this far in the competition, although he definitely wasn't my favorite. I loved Blake Lewis' performance, although Randy was right and it did get a little "pitchy" in places. He's such a talented singer though! And the other guy to make it into my top three, again, is Phil Stacy. I love his voice.

My guesses for who will go home:
Sanjaya Malakar
AJ Tabaldo

We'll see if I did a better job of guessing this time around...

No comments: