Friday, February 16, 2007

Yesterday's Food

Breakfast:
Large slice of Peter's Valentine's Day ice cream cake

Lunch:
Leftovers of my calzone from Valentine's Day

Snack:
A small amount of even more ice cream cake

Dinner:
Spicy nacho Doritos
~1/2 chicken breast sandwich w/ tomato, lettuce, onion, mustard and low fat mayo

Um...yah. I wrote this down because of how embarrassing it is. I'm actually proud of myself for the dinner though (the chicken sandwich part of it anyway) because I was craving a hamburger, like a Whopper, and I went for the much healthier alternative of the homemade grilled chicken sandwich. Even the Doritos don't catch me up to what a Whopper would have done.

And about the ice cream cake for breakfast--it may seem weird, but in reality it lowers my overall calories for the day because you can bet your bottom dollar I would have still had the cake sometime later, even if I had eaten a normal breakfast. It's my "minimize the harmful effects of junk food" technique. It also works for yummy things like pumpkin chocolate chip bread or pumpkin pie, etc.

And since there are only two of us, we still have half the cake left! AHHHH!!

1 comment:

Real said...

Well, you're gutsy. No way I'm letting MyTry or Singin' Out Loud see what *I* eat in a day.

I like the ice cream cake for breakfast philosophy, though!