Monday, January 22, 2007

Symptoms

Pregnancy symptoms I experienced before today:

Minor heartburn (about a week ago, two nights in a row)
Headaches (for the last week and a half)
Lower Backache (for the last 3-4 days)
*Constipation (last week or so)
*Unusually tired early in the evening (last two days)
*Breathlessness (last 3-4 days)
*Slight dizziness/lightheadedness (last 3-4 days)
Emotional/grouchy (last week and a half)
Sore boobs (last week or so)
Mild cramping (last week or so)

I think that's everything. This is part of the reason why I wonder about the dates. It's possible that some of these would have happened anyway, and since I was trying to pay attention (I'm ALWAYS thinking preggie thoughts!), I noticed them. The starred ones are the ones that really clued me in. The others could have just been signs of PMS, except the heartburn, which I mentioned to Peter at the time as a possible sign of pregnancy, but it's always possible that I just happened to get heartburn from something.

No comments: