Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm IT.

Oh no! I was tagged! Thanks a lot Real. The funny thing is that I don't actually have any friends to tag... It's true. I really am that much of a loser. But it's okay. I'm fine with that. I read on the meme rules that I can just answer the meme questions without tagging anyone. So, here goes:

Rules for the meme:
1. Find the nearest book to you.
2. Name the book and author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
5. Copy out the next 3 sentences and post to your blog.
6. Tag three other people.

Answers:
The nearest book to me was Freedom's Landing by Anne McCaffrey, which is not a co23inc2idence (thank Little Chub3 for the numerical insertions) because I actually just started this book this morning. So, Real (what does Real mean for you anyway?), I will be very upset if these sentences give away very important information!!

"It wasn't easy to do, given the sort of indestructible fabric it was. Kris had to stop: her wrist ached and was next to useless. But hauling folks to the top of the crates with the help of a rope would be a lot easier."

Looks like you're in luck! I have no idea what it's talking about there...

2 comments:

Real said...

Why Real? I tried to come up with some cute mama name that somehow showed I was "birthy" and into natural kinds of things, but most of those names were already used. I also thought they sounded a little like I was a bead-wearing, aura-seeing,cloth-diapering woman (nothing wrong with cloth-diapering, I'm all for it! I just don't do it.) I definitely have an alternative/holistic/natural bent, but I am by no means "granola." I think of myself as very down-to-earth. Just real.

Real said...

And thanks for playing with me!