Monday, January 29, 2007

Still Worried...

Ever since the spotting Saturday morning I've had worse than expected lower abdominal pain (in the same place I felt labor pains). It is kind of off and on, but worst when I walk. At times it has been bad enough that I kind of walk funny.

Today, when I woke up, I had very very light brown mucus, which leaves me worried still/again.

The sad thing is, I don't even have a midwife yet, so I'm really not sure what to do. It seems pointless to make an appointment if I'm just going to miscarry, but smart to make one to find out what's really going on. Since I want my pre-natal care at the birth center in San Francisco, which is 35-40 minutes away, it makes things even more confusing because getting there can be a pain.

AHHH! I just don't know what to do. I also don't have health insurance yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you OK? I've been really worried...