Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Food

So, I've decided that one of my methods of appetite control will be to publish everything I eat on this blog. Oy! If I'm embarrassed to write it down, I probably shouldn't have eaten it, right? So, here goes.

Today I ate:

Breakfast:
Bowl of rice crispies with a banana

Lunch:
Cream cheese & chicken lunchmeat sandwich (I know, I know, they say not to have cold cuts while pregnant--more on that later)

Snack:
~20 grapes
1 spoonful of applesauce

Another snack:
3/4 package of Ritz and 2 table crackers (oops!)

Dinner:
1.5 small oranges
a pork rib breaded and fried in olive oil
~1/2 cup rice with a small amount of cheddar and parmesan cheeses and ~.5 Tbsp of olive oil (and spices)

Before bed (for my pillies):
~10 oz Cocoa Energizing Soy Protein (see
http://www.shaklee.net/swc if you'd like to know more about this)
along with my vitamins (see link above)

Could be worse, but I think I probably should have gone without the crackers. That's the only one I felt guilty for eating at the time, too.

I don't think I had enough water today either. Actually, I know I didn't. So, I need to report on my daily water as well. Today, I think I had about...thinking...40 oz of water. That's at least 24 oz shy. I better pick up the pace with that. And from now on, I'll probably take my pillies in the morning...

1 comment:

Real said...

How is it that we both had only one spoonful of applesauce yesterday?