Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Kind of Blog

You Are a Life Blogger!

Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.

I'm pretty sure I already told you all that this was my kind of blog anyway... Yes. My purpose for writing a blog is to write down things that happen in my life, or things, ideas, people, etc. that I encounter in my life, a huge part of which is Little Chub (who, incidentally, just opened a diaper that I neglected to throw away and which is now stinking up the entire living room--NASTY!).

I have dreams of writing things that are so interesting that people who stumble upon it will actually stay for more than 5 seconds, but the reality of it is that only people who know me will actually find most of it interesting. Oh well. It's also nice to write down whatever I feel like sometimes. Blogging is a great opportunity to get on your soap box and have it not matter what you say.

No comments: