Tuesday, April 03, 2007

We're Baaaa-aaack!

Well, we're back! We came home to a house that is messier than it ever gets because we can't seem to pack our bags in an orderly fashion, EVER. Erg. It also smelled pretty strongly of fish because I forgot to put the crab leg I found at the beach outside. Oops. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We had lots of fun at Peter's mission reunion and playing with cousins and just hanging out. And I ate WAY too much food from the time my sister came to visit us here, to the time we got home last night. I gained like 4 pounds in two weeks. Sick! We made lots of yummy food for my sister, then I had lots of fast food on the way to Utah and before we got to Real's house, then more fast food on the way home (and candy while playing conference bingo--I should have controlled myself, but I ate most of my baggie during the first session on Sunday--that's what happens when you don't ever eat candy...). Anyway, now I feel so gross. I think I want to eat just rice, veggies and plain chicken breast for the rest of my life! And now I need to clean the house or I'll feel gross for even longer. Blechhhhhh. I will write about orientation at the birth center soon. My first appointment is Thursday at 2!

2 comments:

Real said...

Sorry about the food! LOL! Maybe we finally got rid of that sweet tooth?

MandaMommy said...

I doubt it! As soon as I got hungry for lunch today, I was totally ready to eat some junk! (I didn't...) *sigh* I think the sweet tooth is a permanent fixture in my life, along with my cheese tooth and my pizza tooth...

But the food at your house was the least of it. I didn't have to say yes to that scrumptious pie!