Wednesday, April 25, 2007

19w3d



Here's me at 19 weeks 3 days yesterday (though it could be a little less than that). Yeah, so when I look at myself, I wonder why nobody can tell yet that I'm pregnant, but looking at this picture... I've been trying to wear clothes that make it obvious, and my VT told me Monday that she'd just had a conversation with someone wondering if I was pregnant. They didn't know, but they were wondering. That's a maternity shirt, but those are my normal pants from before. They make Pummelo Chester kick me a lot, but they still fit. I don't wear my normal pants very often because of that, but it seems like most of the belly is up higher than the waistline of my lowriding pants. Anyway, maybe I'll force Peter to take a picture of me in a different outfit so you can see (if you care at all) a little better what my belly is like.

And tomorrow's the big day!! I had yet another dream a couple of nights ago that I had a baby boy, born at home without a midwife. This time instead of being born at 18 weeks, he was born at 25 weeks, but like last time, he was just fine (and so was I) but he was smaller than a normal baby. That makes 3 dreams that I'm having a boy. Tomorrow we'll find out if that means anything at all. (I hope so because I've grown attached to him...but I'll be happy either way.) If they can't tell tomorrow, we have no more chances.

No comments: