Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Turn

4 jobs I've had:

Lifeguard/water aerobics instructor/swim instructor at the YMCA
Research Assistant for an Organic Chemistry Professor
Photographer at The Picture People
Administrative Assistant/Manager at Peaceful Spirit Massage Center

4 movies I've watched over and over:
Beauty and the Beast
The Mask
Shanghai Noon
The RM

4 places I've lived:
Greenville, Texas
Tucson, Arizona (I've lived in more than four houses in Tucson...does that count?)
Stanford, California

4 TV shows I love to watch:
American Idol (I've seen about 1/3 of a season)
Nature (on PBS)
CSI anything (used to, before Peter came back from his mission)
Judging Amy (same as above)

4 food faves:
How can I list only 4???
PIZZA
ICE CREAM
Brie and baguette (mmmmmmmmmm!)
Fondue with yummy bread (esp. the recipe Issyl. and I found...)
Gee, do you think I like dairy at all?

4 people who I want to do this too:
Issylthesthlia (Thanks for not doing it yet so I could list someone...hehe)

No comments: