Monday, March 12, 2007

Worried again, but more this time...

I had a little bit of bleeding this morning (actually red blood, mixed with mucus, sorry for TMI), and I feel crampy right now. I'm very worried. Less so than I would have been if the spotting hadn't happened several weeks ago. I was going to call today to set up my first prenatal appointment... Now I'm not sure if I should bother. It's funny. Every time I am set to call and make an appointment, something happens to make me change my mind. I wish I had my own doppler. It's likely I could hear the heartbeat right now, if there is one.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

make an appointment and get in as soon as you can! It's probably more important now than if you didn't have bleeding-- and it will put your mind to rest. So, call them! Get it-- they'll see you right away with spotting-- and get some peace of mind!

Real said...

Yep, make the appointment and go in. No sense staying at home worrying about something when you could go find out some information and know for sure. Not to mention, that either way, having the support and care of a midwife will be a blessing.