Friday, March 02, 2007

It's Official...

I can now say with some amount of certainty that my stomach is bigger. I'm not "showing". I don't think anyone would guess by looking at me that I'm pregnant, unless they would have thought so before, too, but when I look at myself, I look like I have a few extra doughnuts in my abdomen. (uh-oh...maybe that's what it REALLY is...) Really, though, I'm in that nasty inbetween stage where all my clothes still fit just fine, but my tummy looks nasty to me and kinda bulges in ways that make me very unsatisfied with my appearance. And I haven't really gained any weight yet, maybe 1 pound, so I don't think it's from extra doughnuts. Besides, I only had 1! (I couldn't help it, I really needed a lemon filled doughnut. Very bad for me, I know.) Oh yeah, and right now, I'm somewhere between 10-12 weeks. With Eleanor, I had gained somewhere between 6 and 8 pounds by now and I was starting to wear transition pants, so we're already starting off better! (Thank goodness!!!!!!! Those are pretty bad stats.)

2 comments:

Real said...

So are you going to change the name of your blog when you have two little chubs? Or will it count as 3 little chubs when you REALLY start showing? Or what?

Elizabeth said...

Lol, real!