Friday, March 02, 2007

Down to the Top 16...

Well, I got 1 out of 4 right for who was going to leave American Idol last night. To my complete and utter astonishment, both Sanjaya and Antonella remain. (Well, despite Antonella's lack of talent musically, everyone says she's hot, AND there are inappropriate pictures of her circulating on the web, so of course she's still on!)

So, last night we parted ways with AJ Tabaldo and Nick Pedro, and Alaina Alexander and Leslie Hunt. None of this really surprised me, except that ALL of them deserved to stay more than Sanjaya and Antonella. And I don't know who was more surprised, me or Sanjaya. He totally expected to go. At least he is really nice, so I feel bad wanting him to leave. It was obvious by watching Antonella's facial expression that I was infinitely more surprised than her that she stayed. She totally expected to stay. She is the complete opposite of some other contestants, like Jordin Sparks and Lakisha Jones. Those are some really nice girls.

No comments: