Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Resolutions

I decided yesterday (not for the first time) that I need to be a better mommy to Little Chub. I feel like some things I have down really well, but others I am just not so good at. She eats well and often, and she is clean and CUTE! But besides having her romp around the house entertaining herself with whatever she finds, watching Your Baby Can Read, and going outside, she doesn't do anything. (Oops...she just tossed a bowl off her hightchair andbroke it--this is what I'm talking about, by the way) I am not attentive enough and I don't do enough new, fun, or mind-enriching things for her. Oh yeah, we read stories too. But, I need to know of some good things to do with Little Chub! Any ideas?

1 comment:

Real said...

Give her a little sister? That's what we did when we were in your spot! Seriously, I'm not that good at game-playing and stuff like that. But we finally have enough kids that they play with each other and I can focus on other things besides entertainment. I don't think that's the perfect solution, necessarily. But that's what I've done.