Friday, May 04, 2007

Family

I just want to say that I'm so glad I have you guys in my little cyber world. It means a lot to me to know that there are people out there who will be part of my family for eternity and who love and support us when we go through hard or troublesome times. When things worry me, it feels really really good to be able to write it down here and know that there are at least 4 women who read and care.

Thanks for reading, even though I'm not very consistent about writing.

1 comment:

Peg Lewis said...

in our family it seems as though we have to go through a lot of things that are shadows and types of serious problems, but then - . I think of when Katie was missing. 100 scenarios could have been written as an ending to a 17 year old disappearing without a trace, but in our case, the worst she suffered was hunger and maybe some embarrassment. NONETHELESS, I had 2 full days of anguish and of course prayer. Maybe it was the prayer, and maybe it was that I could learn what I needed, maybe compassion instead of judgment, by going through it without a loss at the end. I could mention a lot of other stories like this from our life as a family.

Right now you probably don't think about much besides your dicey news, and none of us knows the outcome. Of course we will pray that all is well, and then maybe another prayer that however things are, that you will be at peace with them - after learning all you can.

How is it that we love our little unborns so much? We just do, and I know this is a hard time and I offer myself as someone who will willingly bear a little of the burden if afforded that privilege.

Your MIL and friend, Peg