Friday, May 18, 2007

I was tagged.

And Little Chub is actually upstairs watching a basketball game with Daddy, so I have time!

1. Introduce yourself…
Hi, my name is Amanda. I'm pregnant. I feel great about it.

2. It’s Wednesday at noon, where are you usually?
at home feeding Little Chub lunch so I can put her down to nap and go SWIMMING!

3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
um...I think it's All (?), the non-scented totally plain kind. We ran out of the Shaklee stuff, even though we managed to stretch it to way more loads than it said...

4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
Garnier Fructis--my hair was sick of it's past shampoo, so I decided to try a good one, and I don't even like it! At all! Next time I'll stick to the good ones I've already tried. Although I like Dove conditioner, so maybe the shampoo...?

5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
Nope.

6. What countries have you been to?
USA and Canada

7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
Nope. We don't have it, and I never had cable growing up either.

8. What do you think about Oprah?
I don't think about Oprah.

9. What color are your bed sheets?
yellow

10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
Old Navy (clearance baby!)

11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
Never heard of it.

12. What kind of car do you drive?
A Toyota Corolla, though I'm hoping this will change sometime in the next year or so...

13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Yes. That's a really dumb question.

14. Do you like sushi?
I've never tried it and never intend to. Bleccccchhhhhhh!

15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
I might have been to Saks 5th Ave once when window shopping with my sister and her friend at the ritzy mall we have on campus here with basically ALL of those fancy stores. I have never seen such expensive clothes in my life!!! I was shocked to see teenage girls walking around buying things there...Silicon Valley, gee whiz!

16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
Hahaha!

17. Do you like roller coasters?
Love 'em!

18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
National Geographic, Time, Discover, New Scientist, Popular Science

19. Do you remember the WB show “Popular”?
Nope.

20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
Neither.

21. What do you think about gay marriage?
What I think is going to stay where it's thought.

22. Who do you think will be the next president?
Stephen Colbert

23. Are you registered to vote?
Not in CA.

24. Do you own an iPod?
Yes. We bought it refurbished with our Christmas money and it's broken. We still need to send it back.

25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
probably less than any other woman I've ever met. I own ZERO make-up and nail products, but I do have hair bands, a leave-in conditioner, and some tweezers that I use every 6 months or so. (And the usual stuff like shampoo and deodorant.)

26. What do you normally smell like?
chlorine mixed with goldfish crackers

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
How would I know?

28. Been to “The Vegas”?
Nope.

29. How far away do you live from your parents?
900 miles or so

30. Are you happy with your job?
Yeah, it's pretty cool.

31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
SAHM

32. What did you get in the mail today?
A credit card offer

33. How do you like your steak cooked?
Before I had an incredibly juicy red very rare steak a couple months ago, I thought extremely well done. But now that I've tasted both ends of the spectrum, I think I could go for medium well or medium. If I ever have steak again.

34. Britney Spears…ready to have a nervous break down or just having fun?
I don't pay attention to her.

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
We never ever go there because Peter hates it AND we rarely have fast food (like, only on road trips), BUT, if I ever go there again, I don't even have a clue! They used to sell chilitos (chili cheese burritos) that I loved, and bought whenever I had $0.80 in high school for lunch (which wasn't very often), but they don't have them anymore! :o(

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
Nope.

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
Nope.

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
Never saw it.

39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
Seems like it.

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
Aravaipa Canyon in Southern Arizona

41. What is your favorite candle scent?
Don't have one. They all smell too waxy.

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
I don't like to think about that.

43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
No Way. Tobacco. Tumor causing, teeth staining, smelly, puking habit.

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
LA, as in Los Angeles? Lots of times.

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
1

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
Um...yeah. They take longer to fill out than they do to read.

47. Are you currently planning a trip?
Yes, a few of them. Tucson twice in June, then Washington, Alaska, Canada and Great Falls in July. Peru next year, hopefully.

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay?
How would I know?

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills?
No. Why would that matter?

50. What do you think about space travel?
Would love to do it someday, but it'll never happen for common (unrich) people like me, in my lifetime. (I'd love to eat my words.)


Alright. That's the end!

No comments: