Monday, May 21, 2007

Back to the Food Log

I know you guys really don't care what I eat every day, and how much water I drink, but in the last couple weeks I've been eating horribly and I've always been bad about drinking water, so I need some sort of public place to advertise my bad habits to shame me into being better...

So far today:

Breakfast:
A bowl of rice crispies

Snack:
A chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting and 1 1/2 chocolate chip cookies

Lunch:
A 2 oz package of peanuts
(My midwife told me to eat lots of nuts, which is hard because just in that 2 oz package of peanuts, there are 330 calories and 29 grams of fat! Doesn't that seem gross to you? And they don't taste nearly as good as chocolate cupcakes and cookies...)

Water:
So far, 40 oz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You eat so teeny-tiny! Garsh, you make me feel like a pig.

When is your next OB appointment?

I discovered that I can post to you from our 2nd computer. How cool is that?

M>