Monday, October 08, 2007

A Quiz for YOU!

Per my husband's request, here is a little quiz for you. I don't necessarily expect you to get the answers right, since I'm not sure myself what I'm going to put yet, but here goes.

Out of this list of ten things, which FIVE are some of my personal (somewhat passionate) life goals? (I even gave you a free "NOT")

1) maintain a house that is always clean and comfortable
2) travel to New Guinea
3) do the Ironman triathlon
4) learn to play the piano well enough to play in church
5) go back to school and get a graduate degree in linguistics
6) own a small hobby farm
7) learn how to cook a perfect souffle
8) be the Relief Society President
9) be in a community orchestra
10) swim on a Masters swim team

Now that I've finished, I think if anyone guesses all five, they were just lucky. And if anyone guesses the "NOT", then we need to spend some one on one time together...

Feel free to do one of your own, or have a go on Peter's blog.
Good luck!

4 comments:

trogonpete said...

I got it all right! But it was hard!!

Real said...

1) maintain a house that is always clean and comfortable
2) travel to New Guinea
5) go back to school and get a graduate degree in linguistics
9) be in a community orchestra
10) swim on a Masters swim team

Katie Richins said...

I think -
1, 5, 6, 9, 10, and that (#) is the big not, but I didn't put the number there, because you know if we joke about it, it is likely to happen within the next decade!

Katie Richins said...

So...what are the answers??