Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's All About Me!

Well, I never got around to posting my last pregnancy photo. I had Peter take this picture the day before The Shrimp was born, when I thought there was a good chance it was the last day I would be pregnant. So, this is 38w3d:


These next two photos show my really awesome new mommy toy, The Ultimate Baby Wrap. This is the best baby carrier ever! Basically, it combines things like the Snugli and Baby Bjorn and other slings into one, and it is super comfortable and easy to use! I LOVE it. Unfortunately, I'm wearing a shirt the same color as the carrier, so it's hard to see all of the details, but you can see the basic idea. (Especially if you click on that link...)




5 comments:

Real said...

I love all the picutres and updates! It looks like you've got the hang of two little ones down just fine. And they are so cute and sweet! I can't believe how old and big the shrimp is already!

Anonymous said...

L said, "Look! She has a baby in her tummy! And it's saying peek-a-boo!" She is amazed since she thought babies couldn't do that until they're born. I did tell her who that is, but now she is just plain confused that baby A can go in and out.

How'd you get so skinny so fast? You look gorgeous.

Thank you for all the pics!

See you in a few weeks!!!!!!

M>

Katie Richins said...

Yay for pictures! You look really great, and from the sound of things you must be doing really great, too! The girls both look super cute and happy! I'm so excited we'll get to meet little Shrimp at Thanksgiving!

Katie Richins said...

And happy Blogiversary, too! Thanks for the recipes! Tomorrow I will be making...hmm...can't decide!! Both?

trogonpete said...

you're cute!