Saturday, October 06, 2007

Fall Fever!

I have a very bad case of Fall Fever. And watch out--it's contagious! All I can think about is making goodies (pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread and muffins, ginger snaps, decorating sugar cookies), Halloween costumes, parties, crafts, getting together with family and friends, and other generally fun and exciting things. And of course, that leads me to Christmas and winter, and I'm pretty much ready to listen to Christmas carols now.

I'm ready to break out the apple cider and hot chocolate, my sweaters and slippers, and oh boy do I wish I had a fireplace right now!

Mmmmmmmmmm! I love this time of year!

3 comments:

Katie Richins said...

I hear you! I made those muffins yesterday, with some whole wheat flour replacing 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose, and they were SOOOOOO good. We have 4 left, out of 30, and that is because I hid them.

A treat and a craft/day from here on out, I tell you!

Katie Richins said...

Can I link to you on my blog or would you rather be more like a family only blog?

MandaMommy said...

Go right ahead! :o) I'll probably be changing things up soon, though, by making a new blog that's just about our little family, and keeping this one about everything else, plus some of the family stuff too...