Sunday, December 14, 2008

My New Goal



I have a new goal to work on my hobby of photography and photo editing by taking one picture a day that I'll add to my "portfolio". I don't have a portfolio right now, but this will be a fun and good way to improve and use my mind and enrich my life, so I think it'll be fun! Part of this goal is the fun of looking at ordinary things around me and creating a beautiful image from where you wouldn't normally expect to find one. The picture above is the first, taken yesterday on a new tree that was planted right outside our house.

1 comment:

Martie said...

Good for you! For too many years all I did was family, and I didn't pursue any interests. I didn't even find time to read. It was awful. I have changed my ways slowly since Delany was born. Keep up the great work and doing something that is important to you.

Martie