Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grass

So, I've decided that I'm going to officially post color and non-color (not always exactly B&W) for every picture, just for curiousity's sake. Oh yeah, and also, it's not likely that this will last for long because I'm already going crazy every day trying to find a picture and one of these days (maybe tomorrow even) I'm just going to come up dry. But I'll keep trying. I at least want to take the camera outside every day. As a bonus, I'm getting lots more pictures of the kids, too.

Anyway, here is today's picture, color and black and white:


4 comments:

trogonpete said...

I've always been a fan of california grass.

keep it up, Dester!

Martie said...

Fantastic lighting and great bokeh! Wish I was at that point in my "abilities". Maybe someday. Keep it up with the pics!

brittney said...

I LOVE these pictures. They are so beautiful and I love the thought of finding simple every day images and noticing their beauty. It reminds me of our "happy mommy moments" journals that we still need to start :) I miss you guys

Martie said...

Hi! I just wanted to wish you guys a wonderful and merry Christmas! I hope you have a fantastical day together and that you get lots and lots of great pictures (to share on your blog ASAP!)

Love,

Martie