Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Getting closer!



Well, today is 35w 3d. That means:

*If I go into labor, they won't try to stop it
*In 4 days, if the baby was born, she wouldn't have to go to the NICU automatically
*In 1 week 4 days, she will be considered term
*In 4 weeks 4 days is her due date

*In 6 weeks 4 days, she can no longer be born at the birth center

I'm not sure what the policy is if it went beyond that (whether they will let me go beyond 42 weeks), but I'm hoping not to have to find out.

Meanwhile, I'm getting ready to buy a glider rocker, which has been a dream of mine since LittleMama had Mademoiselle. And
a buzzy chair.

2 comments:

Katie Richins said...

So exciting!
I was telling M. that your baby is coming in a month or so yesterday and she couln't believe she was coming already! I'm sure you don't feel the same way.

Little tip - make sure the glider-rocker is well padded. I had a vision of cuddling m in it for hours on end. That did NOT happen. Mine was too light on the cushioning. Ouch.

Real said...

Personally, I want a big oversized Lazy Boy rocker/recliner. YUM! Probably two rockers. One for upstairs in the bedroom and one for nursing in downstairs. Sigh...

Oh yeah, what's a buzzy chair?