Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween

So, I haven't posted on here in over two weeks, and you'd think that maybe, just maybe, Little Chub would be crawling by now, right? WRONG! She still lies on the ground on her tummy and wiggles her little legs and arms, trying to move forward, but gets nowhere. Every once in a while, she'll roll over once, twice, maybe three times, but that long awaited first crawl has yet to happen. I've kind of given up on hoping she'll do it soon, so when she actually does, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Crawling aside, Little Chub, a.k.a. The Chunkiest Chunky Monkey Ever, dressed up as--you guessed it--a monkey for Halloween. We went to a little pizza party in our apartment's courtyard, and she and I marched in the little costume parade they had. She was very cute!

Unfortunately, most people thought her costume was of a bear, which I have to admit is the first thought I had when I took it out of the box, and I KNEW what it was supposed to be! But in the end, who really cares what the costume was? She looked dang cute in it, whatever it was!

1 comment:

Real said...

SIX teeth? Pink only has 2. Wow.