Thursday, October 05, 2006

An Old Journal Entry

Today's journal entry:

"Sunday March 7, 1993

Yesterday we went to the pancake breakfast. We played house in the church classrooms. My bedroom was the Junior Primary room. Laura's room was the nursing mothers room. She was lucky because it had a recliner chair and a rocking chair. It had a wooden table, 3 wooden chairs, and one metal chair. Chickies room was the nursury rooms. It was very very big. After we got back Mom and Laura went to go get the Girl Scout Cookies. While they did that everyone else watched Beethoven here. It is a very funny movie. When Mom got back Stacey came to get her order of cookies. After that the Girl Scouts went to Fry's to sell more cookies. Charlene bought a box of Thin Mints. She shared them with me. The girl scout troop shared one box together. We got 6 cookies each. We sold 3 hundred ninety five dollars worth of cookies. When we got home I did my chore and Charlene came over to get the rest of her cookies. Her mom drove over and got the cookies Charlene sold. She needed a whole box of Thin Mints. I had tacos for dinner. Charlene called. After that I sorted out the cookies."

No comments: