Thursday, July 24, 2008

Who Am I Anyway?

Every time I read posts I've written from a while back, I don't even recognize myself! Who was that lady writing things about my life (quite precisely, as my memory would tell you). It's so odd...

But, I just had a lot of fun reading posts from when Littler was born and right before and looking at pictures of when she was a baby (because I couldn't remember how long she was when she was born, or even *gasp* what she looked like back then!). This is why we need to get our video camera fixed so we can watch the video of the birth...

1 comment:

Real said...

Isn't that funny? That's the great thing about keeping a journal. Going back and reading really is like reading someone else. Sometimes I go back and read things I had totally forgotten and think, "Really?!?!"