Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas HOOPLA

1. List 12 random things about yourself that have to do with Christmas
2. Please refer to it as a 'hoopla' and not the dreaded 'm'-word
3. You have to specifically tag people when you're done. None of this "if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged" stuff is allowed...then nobody ends up actually doing it. The number of people who you tag is really up to you -- but the more, the merrier to get this 'hoopla' circulating through the blogosphere.
4. Please try and do it as quickly as possible. The Christmas season will be over before we know it and I'd like to get as many people involved as possible.

1. I used to be a Christmas fanatic. Now I just really love Christmas.
2. I used to wear a different pair of Christmas socks for every day in December, and I still had some left over that I didn't get to wear.
3. The only time I wear ear rings is at Christmas time, because they are Christmas-y ones!
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to buy/make other people presents.
5. I have never had a White Christmas.
6. Every December we make snowflakes all the time leading up to Christmas and make sure the house has them hanging all over the place.
7. This year we are spending Christmas at
Martie's house.
8. I love Christmas carols. Playing them, singing them, listening to them. I'm not into the Jingle Bells ones so much.
9. I made our stockings 2 years ago out of fleece (hard to sew!), and this year will be Chub's first year with a stocking!
10. This will be my second Christmas ever not spent with my family (MY parents and siblings) and it's with the same people I was with last time it happened!
11. For Christmas, I like to eat
Eloise's pan dulce.
12. I made a real gingerbread house this year, out of real home baked gingerbread. (It's harder than it looks.)

I tag: trogonpete. Ha ha! (or Ho Ho Ho!)

No comments: